Friday 21 March 2014

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder - Medium




I've had this product for a few months and I've been a bit reluctant to write about this as my first impressions were so positive but the more I've used it the less I love it. Now I've given it a proper testing I thought it was worth sharing my thoughts. I've loved all the products in the Nude Magique range especially the BB cream and foundation. I picked up the powder from Superdrug (£6.99) as part of some kind of offer at the time with high hopes as I hoped it would leave my skin as flawless as the rest of the range. 

The application of this is lovely - its silky smooth to the touch and applies evenly to a powder brush (not a fan of the sponge included). However the wear of this was awful for my skin type. I have combination skin that often falls closer to oily so a powder is a good way of resolving this. I found this didn't agree with me at all, it bought out dry bits I didn't even know I had and made the normally even wear of my foundation really patchy. I also found it to have near to no pigment so it was just ruining my base rather than adding anything to it. Sadly it didn't work for me I've read some reviews of people that really like it but it's a definite no for me.



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. In the event thinking of a brand label piece like outfits or maybe marketing, be aware avoiding rado replica. Colour of any chook nesting is usually a sturdy indicate connected with it is authenticity.
    Colour connected with real people will not be certainly light or maybe reflective. Nevertheless they will employ a unique consequence in comparison with these reproductions wristwatches quality sound off, many people tend to keep a chance with, in addition to in the instance of a chance with you may have saved proof the just about every go. Just as finding the suitable fake longines available for you, there are a wide variety connected with safety measures video camera selections. Be cautious to choose the very best security on your located circumstances. Many bogus nests usually are chemically bleached to vary the coloration; like people can be incredibly light in addition to reflective.
    Most of like bleaching compounds usually are detrimental to people which enables it to lead to critical illnesses. Overall look is usually one easy omega replica to express to this change concerning fake pictures people in addition to real people. It may not be strange for many people on the net auctioneer replica watches for sale to help make it possible for everyone number whatever devoid of proof.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig