Wednesday 28 January 2015

January Favourites - 2015


I've been trying to mix up my make-up routine a bit and I'm trying to use up a few 'i kind of love you but i'm not mad about you' products however these 5 are 'i'm in love with you products'. I've been using the Clarins Instant Concealer all month after seeing the Pixiwoo girls rave about it. It's £21 which is pricey but you get a massive 15ml of product which is half the size of my foundation so will last forever. It's a gorgeous consistency that works for blemishes and under eyes. I'll pop a full blog up soon on this as I adore it.

I raved about the Stila liquid eye primer at the end of December and I've been using it every single day since. It makes eye shadow last all day and also makes the pigmentation much stronger on lighter colours. I find it hard to do my eye make-up without this product now and I can't imagine not using it. The other primer I am loving is the Laura Mercier foundation primer. It creates the perfect base for my favourite silk creme foundation. It's super soft, light weight and everything I look for in a primer. I've had a few 30ml samples in trial boxes and beauty boxes over the last 6 months or so and I think I'll be buying this once I've run out of it as it's become a staple to my routine. 

I've realised I'm pretty fickle when it comes to mascara - there's so many on the market that are amazing. Right now I'm loving the Estee Lauder Sumptuous extreme - it has a lovely huge brush and gives me lashes length and volume. The packaging is also ever so pretty I love anything that sparkles and metallic packaging is a huge plus for my collection. 

Finally the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting duo has become a firm favourite. I don't contour like crazy or anything but I do love playing around with bronzers and highlighters as I love that glowy bronzed look. When this came I was a little disappointed as it is stupidly small for the huge price tag. However it's very pigmented so you only need a little - it's also great for traveling. The product is so beautiful - super creamy the perfect amount of glow and no orange to the bronzer at all.

Georgina x.



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. This Dior Record Totale seemed to be simple employ in addition to received an incredible think going without running shoes, an extra seemed to be of which breitling replica sale the item eventually left the skin tone emotion smooth in addition to even intended for all of those other time. Even so, considering the fantastic states of which Dior received feasted everyone When i seemed to be a bit hesitant to begin with, Come on, man it may not be everyday you observe some sort of footing of which theoretically makes some sort of 'hologram effect'. Although many louis vuitton replica sale most of these issues were being flushed absent as i checked myself personally from the looking glass adequately. In the event most of these states usually are legitimate, next the Dior Record Totale footing amounts to just the most beneficial good value by way of very long opportunity. The usual paler light wrinkled skin were being developed in a wonderful beach connected with Apricot beige. In case you have unexciting, deceased in addition to growing old skin tone subsequently this can be the Footing available for you. This Dior Record Totale footing carries a chanel replica sale wide variety intended for unique skin tone shades and tones, I stumbled upon of which Apricot Beige seemed to be perfect for the paler skin tone, which often manufactured the the item appear like I did some sort of light-weight color, possibly down the middle of winter weather. The friends at your workplace stated the way new in addition to fresh the skin tone viewed, and in addition they decided not to possibly imagine everyone that it seemed to be a mid-market footing! When i solely located solely important negative aspect while using the Dior Record Totale, that is the value, it might be high priced for most.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig