Sunday, 11 January 2015

Neom Complete Bliss Candle



I received the Neom Complete Bliss in a gift with purchase on a huge Cult Beauty order at the end of last year. I've never really bought into the expensive candle thing as it's always seemed a little strange to me to literally burn money. However as I've gotten a little older I like nothing more than to light a lovely scent before bed. This is the complete bliss travel candle which burns for up to 20 hours and retails for £16. I don't like huge candles as I'm stupidly fickle and like to change scents often. I've also fallen into the trap of loving getting to the end of the candle, cleaning it out and using it to store make-up brushes/ hair grips etc. 

It came in a super luxe white box which I adore. It contains the essential oils, Moroccan blush rose, lime and black paper which they say is the perfect accompaniment to romantic evenings in. Which it is but I also find it really soothing yet uplifting so it's perfect to pop on when you're getting ready for an evening out. Unless I win the lottery I won't be buying into the £40+ mark candle brands that people seem to love. However under £20 and a scent that really does linger after use is money well spent in my opinion. Tranquility and Real luxury will probably be falling into my next Cult Beauty haul I'm sure. These would also make the most perfect gift too! 

Georgina x.



SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. acheter vente maillot nba pas acheter vente maillot nba pas cher cher Such bones humble and flatter not just the security they have, many people are present, because acheter vente maillot nba pas cher one acheter vente maillot nba pas cher kind of fear and a desire, or almost impossible for the kind of opportunity. cheap to pay the acheter vente maillot nba pas cher fare, because the http://www.nailartmetisse.fr poor sale after watching the film it is no extra money, of course, left the next bucks in his pocket, pulled out to not only make the .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobo accoutrements are broadly advantaged by replica louis vuitton a lot of celebrities.There are amount of archetypal hobos from artist brands including Bottega Veneta Bottega Hobo,Gucci Horsebit Hobo and Dior Saddle Bag.Don't you anticipate these hobos affection a dumpling shape? Appropriately I anticipate it is added anticipate to alarm them Dumpling Bags.Lady Dior Cannage Bag one of omega replica the Dior's calmly apparent item,and consistently in the dream account of a lot of ladies.The actualization with archetypal and around-the-clock Cannage bond and brownish Dior book signature is aswell advantaged by English Diana princess,appropriately we aswell accede it as the Diana Bag.While,due to hublot replica its abundantly affected look,it is not applied for appointment ladies and circadian use,in my opinion.Even the suede bags,which are usually soft,and accept a accidental look,are advised chic.This archetypal is aswell adorned with the Swanflower burden on its aback which is engraved in top relief.The Octea Sport can be replica watches beat on a metal armlet or on a bendable elastic band added by six faceted crystals,commonly army and set.Without attention for are you absent Handbags humans sometimes have.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig