Sunday 4 January 2015

2015 New Year Clear Out


Today the Christmas decorations came down and what followed was the beginning of a new year clear out. The first section to be tackled as a small clear out of my make-up collection to make way for some new presents and sale purchases. I did a couple of posts at the end of last year on a clear out so this was just a brief follow on from that. Eye and nail clear out. Cheek and Lip clear out. 


Skin/ Base
A couple of natural collection foundations were still lurking at the back of my base drawer so they had to go. They're very thick and hard to work with - they texture screams cheap and it's not something I'd ever choose over the others I own I owned shades biscuit and ivory. The nivea BB cream is again way too thick for me it's again never something I'd choose - the one I own is in shade light. The Nude Magique foundation is again an empty bottle of the stuff - this is my go to summer foundation and will definitely be repurchased it has great coverage, a gorgeous finish and is ever so lightweight - I use shade 110 warm ivory. Finally the clinique moisturising lotion sample is making it's way to the bin finally. This is for dry skin which mine isn't it and this really doesn't work for me.


Top to bottom - Yves Rocher, shade 22. MUA, Shade 7. ELF lipstick in Nostalgic. Maybelline, 728 Honey Beige. Vivo, Tangtastic. 

Lipstick
My lipstick clear out is down to just not using these shades and opting for others over any of these. I've worn all of these at some point apart from the Maybelline which was in a beauty box and is way to dark for me. 


Blush and Bronzer 
I thought I'd gotten rid of all of the natural collection blushers but this in bourbon bloom was still holding on at the back of my drawer. They're great blushes for starting out but I don't find myself reaching for them anymore so it was time to get rid. The ELF HD blush is in shade superstar. I found this really hard to work with - you get so much product for your money but it's super pigmented and hard to blend. I thought I'd thrown the glossybox blusher out ages ago but it was lurking at the back again its too chalky and never gets used. The L'Oreal glam bronze is nice and shimmery for the summer but the packaging broke after just a few uses and drives me mad so it has to go. Finally a gold shimmer from a brand called bella pierre from a glossybox ages ago and it has no place in my routine. Its crazy amounts of glitter and shimmer and the loose powder goes everywhere. 

Georgina x.

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Age beef, lobster, imported chocolates, nuts, louis vuitton outlet uk, cheeses, dry fruits, decadent candy not to mention cookbooks are actually only some item concepts. Could turn out to be thought to be a bunch with the help of unpaid personal taste! Help alluring, tantalizing appetizers not to mention the dishes, not to mention why not invite typically the friends and family members to bring gift items from gourmand food stuff for ones lady. This unique louis vuitton replica uk was basically brought to you from MyWeddingFavors. com, a particular over the internet sell business enterprise devoted to specific wedding favors, wedding day showering likes, bridesmaids' gift items, groomsmen gift items, not to mention wedding day fashion accessories. We've been even focusedon rendering louis vuitton replica uk content pieces concerning wedding events, wedding event organizing, holy matrimony, marital factors and various other articles. The importance from fashion accessories presently might be critical, especially in comparison to the dress and bag on their own. Fashion accessories express themselves amounts upto a person’s dressing up. The foremost chanel replica gadget increasingly being typically the perfect, match finder system type bag. It again demonstrates some woman’s form not to mention situation through your life. It's been taken into consideration an integral gadget finished trainers, charms not to mention belts. Using some classy and / or chic bag are generally modern not to mention pleasure. There are plenty of options to select from. There can be completely different patterns anyone online can prefer to suit one's comfort level. Typically the cycle purses are actually chanel replica not to mention experience whilst the fringed handbags are actually hippie not to mention smart, therefore there can be typically the ruched purses which were graceful not to mention feminine last but not least typically the all time most desired leatherette handbags many forms and sizes not to mention patterns.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig