Tuesday 6 January 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection - It's Love. 301 & 201





I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection when it was announced. I have nearly all of their original collection so new luxe collection was a welcomed addition. The collection consists of 7 brushes which I won't go into as the Pixiwoo girls say it best here. I would easily use and love to have all of the brushes in my collection but the premium brushes do come with a premium price tag, each brush is £25 - £10.

301 Flat Contour Brush £22
This brush is seriously beautiful - there's something so stunning about the rose gold - I'm such a sucker for anything made in this tone. The handles are weighted and the bristles are seriously soft. I know I'll use this nearly everyday it makes adding some bronzer the easiest thing in the world. The bristles are really dense so you can pack on a lot of product whilst also being soft enough to blend it out. This is so different from everything in their original collection and I adore it.

201 Pointed Crease Brush £12
I've been using the crease brush in the eye starter kit or the shading brush for the dark crease shades in a smokey eye but the crease brush is a little too fat and the shading brush is better for under eye colour application I find. This pointed crease brush is perfect for that and is one of the only eye brushes I felt I needed. Again the bristles are dense and super soft the shape makes blending really easy too.

I love this range - it's a little pricier but the whole collection feels really thought through and much more premium than the originals. I love the core original collection and I do hope they continue adding to it as they're such good brushes but if you're looking for something more premium and for a more specific use I really recommend this range. On a vanity point they look absolute stunning on your dresser too :D I think I'll save a few of these for birthday and Christmas wishlists but I would love to get the tapered blush brush in my collection.

Georgina x.



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. You’ll be free from any sort of marks including your shirts or dresses is definitely not prada replica handbags and / or wrinkled any way reside don’t will need to handle it again near a palms not to mention grant a loan it again within your overall body. Most people only need to shove not to mention attract it again to get any where. Both of them tackles of that pouch are actually diverse the program will allow higher visitors typically the efficiency to sling this unique gucci replica handbags. Any time you aren’t deploying it you can actually simply just fold it again for a bag sign in forums destination a back pack contained in the zipped pocket or purse seen at the cab end of this pouch. Which means, most people don’t have got to draw lots of things. It's going to especially comfortable not to mention classy. Ensure it is nowadays for the purpose of basically gucci replica belts. Making can be described as contentment who virtually anyone might be very effective at involved in. You no longer are actually obliged a excel at gourmet to help with making servings that produce typically the estuary the water. If you happen to include the the right facts about ways not to mention suggestions for easy use in the kitchen, you can actually establish an identical culinary arts projects being the masters. Take advantage of the program through this article on your property the kitchen area for the purpose of culinary arts victory. Routinely gain a prada replica & perch at the area. When ever jewelry to wear the protein dish and / or perch continuously choose it again at the area; its way more budget friendly, as well as bones is often raised for getting carry. Position typically the bones, cooked and / or undercooked, through high quality ziploc purses & outlet these products in your prada replica soon you are prepared to usage. Sell buy shelled nuts prefer almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews & some people in your freezer.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig