Sunday 17 June 2012

Garnier Pure Active Moisturiser


I mostly only use this product when I have a particularly bad hormonal breakout. I've been switching up my skincare routine a lot recently and haven't had to use this much, however during dissertation time this was my go to moisturiser. It has Salicylic Acid in it which is something I always look for when trying to control my skin during a bad patch as it is the only active spot fighting ingredient I find actually works.

It claims to help protect against the appearance of spots before they appear, hydrates skin and visibly reducing skin. I agree that it does all these things and also helps remove redness from spots that are already there. One of my favourite things about this moisturiser is that it mattify's the skin - which the blurb says protects against spots - but it also makes my skin a brilliant base during break outs when my skin is at its most greasy.

It costs £4.99 for a 50ml pump bottle here  from Boots and is in a rather bright turquoise bottle - which I have to admit I really don't like. However the product itself I love. My skin is normally pretty normal but when I break out it goes really oily and I find this moisturiser calms down both my spots and mattes down my shine to give a more even base to my everyday make-up routine.

Has anyone tried any other Garnier Pure Active products?



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig