Sunday 2 February 2014

January Empties - 2014


I really love the L'Oreal Micellar Solution and always have a back up. I've been using it non-stop since I first purchased and reviewed it back in June last year and it's a firm favorite still. After using the micellar water as a pre-cleanse I love wiping the clean and clear deep cleansing lotion over my skin. It's a really strong lotion that really gets rid of all the dirt and grime the day's left on your skin. I use a variety of the clean and clear cleansing lotion but this one for sensitive skin is a staple in my skincare collection. I only seem to buy original source shower gels now - I adore the scents and the bottles are super easy to open and use. I love coconut so much and this nourishing creme shower gel has been gorgeous throughout the winter months. My favorite scent is raspberry and vanilla which is now sitting happily in my shower caddy. 

I tend to wash my hair with an anti-drandruff shampoo before using my everyday shampoo and conditioner. I really loved using this Yves Rocher shampoo. It's a lovely shampoo that really cleans the hair whilst smelling super lovely. I love adding little extra's to my Yves Rocher orders these little finds are brilliant. I also finished my superdrug dry shampoo - I didn't not like this product but it's definitely no batiste. I find it takes a lot of effort not to end up with white roots with this version - it smells cute though and is a good budget buy if you need something quickly I won't be repurchasing though .




SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Micellar Solution! I love seeing products that I want to try in empties posts, I'll be sure to pick it up next time I'm out xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig