Thursday 27 February 2014

Alpha H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid - Review


I've been wanting to try Alpha H Liquid Gold for probably a year or so when it first burst onto every blog I read. I was however a little scared of it acid and a price tag that was out of my league meant that I just never got around to buying it. However my new years resolution was to buy just one thing each month that was expensive but has been on many a wishlist. This month was finally the time for Alpha H after spending hours reading everything Caroline Hirons had to say I knew this was a better early purchase than any of the make-up on my wishlist. I picked it up from Beauty Expert in a duo bundle for about £40 but it RRP's for £31.50 for 100ml. 

I'm having a little skincare refresh at the moment as everything I was doing just wasn't working - this is working. I've been using liquid gold 2-3 times a week after fully removing all make-up and then not applying anything after it for what they call an intensive treatment. If I'm honest I'd read so much about it that I kind of imagined waking up looking in the mirror with my 15 year old skin. It isn't a miracle worker but after just a few weeks my complexion is more glowing, my pores less visible and all the dark marks and redness caused by previous break outs is heavily reduced. 

Alpha H is an exfoliant and it really does all the things it claims - I feared I'd have dry angry skin when using this but I haven't found any bad side effects whatsoever. It is pricey but it's so worth it. You only need the smallest amount on a cotton pad (as much as  a toner) lightly sweep it across the skin and you're done. I would highly recommend this product as I change up my skincare routine this has helped me the see the light - if you're in any doubt google Alpha H Caroline Hirons you'll see all of the most gorgeous skinned girls raving about it too. 

SHARE:

1 comment:



  1. That branded Hugo Chief is without a doubt identified considering the snazzy, suave, and even classy mens. As a result of to be established to provide a fashion small business once Chinese stylish rolex replica uk put together his particular to start with workshop on Metzingen, on 1923, these have grown up inside a powerful corporation this can be a looked on branded through various partitions around the world. That type of running watches which will Hugo Chief contains ideal for the person just who desires pattern which can be understated and clean, though highly snazzy. That running watches can be totally manly utilizing great knobs, and even a luxurious though highly hublot replica sale cool start looking that all waist competent likes to show off. For everyone searching for a classy and even classy chunk, a lot of these running watches is the visible pick. Produced iron, gemstone, wash rag, and even magical, the various running watches are located in pressure-proof and even water-proof design, through enhanced concept at the same time. Talking about concept, running watches can be having the an important industrial wave significantly through prada replica that advance in bright running watches, which will work as smartphone, bite alarms, calorimeters, and even unique options have been applied day by day. Soon enough, enjoy bright smartphone and even medication contain started to replace actually heavy computing devices, including computers to somewhat of a sizeable length, a lot of these smart-watches is the potential future of course.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig