Tuesday 25 February 2014

February Empties - 2014



I'm near to the end of so many make-up products but never quite finishing them off - the problem with having so much! I have finished some skin care and hair care though *yay*. I got the REN rose otto body wash in a sample set a while ago. I love the rose scent and it's a really lovely body wash. If you're looking to splurge then I do recommend it but I personally can't part with such money for a shower gel so I won't be repurchasing. It has been lovely to use though especially followed up by the matching moisturiser. 

I mentioned in a recent post that I was cooling off with micellar solution and using it as a pre-cleanse. Bioderma is the original and the first I tired - as much as I like it I don't think it does anything ground breakingly different to its drugstore counterparts so I won't be repurchasing this one. I've tried L'Oreal and this on and off and I can't see any more benefits in the more expensive bioderma brand so I'll be sticking to the brands I can pick up more easily and cheaply from now on. 

I've been using the Tresemme Liquid Gold complex for over 18 months now (first review) and it's happily sat within my collection that entire time. I really love it and I have no doubt it will be repurchased at some point - right now I'm trying some more natural alternatives but it's always an oil I reach back for. 

Clean start Welcome Matte moisturiser has been in my life (samples and full size) for about a year. I do love it and it's mattifying qualities. I think my skin has changed a lot in the last few months though and that maybe this range isn't for me anymore. I've become a little obsessed with skincare posts so I'm going to work out which is the next moisturiser I'll buy over the next few weeks or so. I really recommend this if you have teenage spot prone skin though it's an amazing range as a start out to skin care. 

Finally the Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner has been used up. I blogged about it a year ago - I didn't see any notable differences to it then and I still don't now. I could swear I just bought some water in a rather pretty bottle but surely that can't really be the case. Instead I'll settle with it just not working for me. I've recently picked up Superdrug's scalp toner for just £1.99 - a much more pleasant price if it doesn't work out - can you tell I'm desperate for scalp toners to do what they say on the box? 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig