Tuesday 7 August 2012

Empties #3





1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £8.99 
I bought this even before running out as I just didn't want to be left without it. I love this foundation it has lasted me months since I first reviewed it in February here. I've grown to love it even more than when I first wrote about it. It doesn't clog up my pores and leaves my face just the right side of dewy. For £8.99 I am so happy I gave this a go on its launch as I have spent so much more on foundation than this and not loved it half as much. 


2. Soap & Glory Clean On Me™ Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel 500ml £5.50 
This is such a big bottle of shower gel that I've actually tired of it since buying it originally months ago. Since having it I've used different samples and things throughout the months and months its lasted. It is extremely good value - the pump on it means you hardly use any and it just goes on and on. I however won't be repurchasing simply because I prefer to mix up the scents more often. It does smell good nice and clean its super creamy so doesn't dry out your skin but one bottle is definitely enough. 


3. L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes £10.99 
This has been my holy grail mascara for so long. It ticks all my mascara needs - however I'm jumping on the bandwagon and currently trying Benefits They're Real. However I know this will be repurchased at some point soon as its my go to and unless the Benefit mascara performs some kind of miracle in the mean time I will stay my favourite. 


4. Lauren's Way Self Tanning Lotion £15.95
I've had this for ages - it has simply lasted so long as I started a love affair with many different brands in the meantime. This is in no way my favourite tan and I think it's pretty over priced for what is in my opinion the same as many cheaper brands so I won't be repurchasing. I'm actually trying out a super cheap fake tan I found which is a little too good to be true right now so I'm excited to share that after it's had a full work out. 


5. Batiste Sassy and Daring Wild Dry Shampoo £2.99
Batiste is a staple in pretty much everyone's bathroom cabinet I'm sure. I fell in love with the packaging on this and it smells very good. I have lots of bottles dotted about so I won't be rushing to repurchase just yet. I'm also trying some cheaper alternatives and other brands to see if they match up.

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love Clean On Me. Have you tried Rich and Foamous too? It's lovely; smells like popcorn. Just stumbled across your blog; nice to meet you! x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig