Monday 6 August 2012

Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter







Excuse the crazy amount of product reviews at the moment - post birthday means I have a lot more products than usual to talk about. Yay. I have wanted this Topshop Highligter in Sunbeam for so so so many months - I first saw it on Kates blog Gh0stparties right at the beginning of the year. Luckily my best friend Sophie took note and bought me it for my birthday this year. 

I love this product so much. It is huge and I know it is going to last for ages. It is such a lovely warm gold toned highlighter that it just sits so perfectly on my skin. I use it on my cheekbones over foundation and it just provides the most perfect highlighter to the face. It retails for £9 here which considering the sheer size of the product I think is really good value. The packaging is lovely in its black box and a cute matte white pot. It feels a lot more expensive than it is and a really silky luxurious feel to the skin. 

I highly recommend this highlighter is t has such a lovely tone to it and is really good value. I've always been a fan of liquid highlighters but this one has entirely converted me. 

Has anyone else tried this or any other Topshop products I need to try? 


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I definitely need to try it. I love Topshops packaging! x

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review hun. I've heard so many good things about this highlighter but still not bought it yet. I bet it looks lovely on xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig