Wednesday 1 August 2012

Benefit Cha Cha Tint






Benefit Cha Cha Tint - Benefit £24.50 Boots £24.50

I am loving coral make-up at the moment. Blusher and lipsticks in coral tones are forever being bought by me they scream summer and just go with my entire wardrobe and brunette hair. I was lucky enough to be bought Cha Cha Tint for my birthday by my friend Claire. I have had it just over a week now and have pretty much worn it every day. It's a thicker consistency to Benetint which makes it more blend-able on the cheeks. It also acts as a brilliant tint to lips as the consistency too means it doesn't just sink into the lines in your lips like I found some of the brighter colours to do. I'm not a huge fan of the little brush applicator but it is the same across the range. The packaging is beautiful in my opinion it sits proudly on my little make-up counter as it is just too pretty to be put in the blusher drawer. It is expensive at £24.50 like a lot of the Benefit brand but these do last so long that I actually think it's good value overall. There are lots of Benetint dupes but I'm yet to find one for Cha Cha tint which is such a lovely shade of coral too so this is definitely another reason to purchase. 

I love it has anyone tried this let me know - also I'm tempted by Sunbeam so if you have a review please leave it below :) 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig