Monday 16 September 2013

Amazing M&S REN Skincare Offer

I did a little M&S order earlier on some REN skincare that I wanted and it came to £30 I've just worked out why it was so cheap and had to share it.

Marks and Spencer have 20% off all beauty today.
If you buy 2 REN products you recieve the REN clean skincare discovery kit free

The kit is worth £40 and comes off automatically when you add it to your basket. The 20% comes off the whole order so you automatically get another £8 off your order due to 20% of the £40 freebie coming off too.

I picked up the REN resurfacing AHA concentrate worth £30 and the REN invisible pores detox mask worth £18

AHA Concentrate £30
Detox Mask £18
Skincare Discovery Kit £40
Order Total £88 

20% off - £17.60
-£40 freegift

Order Payment - £30.40

So I got 2 of my REN wishlist and a free kit full of goodies for just over £30. If your after some REN highly recommend this order as you don't often get 20% off the free gift too. It's only on today (16th September) and includes the Glycolactic Radiance Mask. Also if you get it sent to a store near you delivery is free.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig