Sunday 1 September 2013

August Empties


It's been ages since I've done an empties post but recently I seem to be finishing off lots of little things and trying to use up lots of samples and mini's. This mini moroccan oil has actually lasted ages and at £13.50 I'm kind of happy it did. I do love this product but I can't bring myself to part with over £30 for the full size one. I still have another miniature bottle which came with a gift set and that's being used intermittently as I really don't want to run out altogether. I can't really decide if it's a lot better than the cheaper alternatives I have either so it won't be gracing my dresser in full size anytime soon. 

The Maybelline fit me foundation in 120 is a firm favourite of mine I've already repurchased it and used quite a lot of it up. It's only £7.99  and is the perfect shade for me when I have a little bit of a tan. The Benefit sample of the Total Moisture Facial Cream came in a 6 piece skincare set I received at Christmas. It's a super rich moisturiser that is a little too much for my skin - it's well scented and I think it is more suited to someone with a dryer complexion.

My samples of the Dermalogica Clean Start moisturiser have all finally emptied and my love for it hasn't finished - I love having this in full size it means I can use it every single day without worrying about the little tubes emptying on me. The L'Oreal million lashes mascara has always been a firm favourite of mine and I've been using it for years. However it's recently been overtaken by the Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara which is mascara HG for me now!

Bit of an odd empty to finish on but wanted to include the Garnier Mineral roll on deodorant as this stuff is so so good and only £1 at the moment in Superdrug! It smells lovely and really does tick every deodorant box I have. I'm determined to get back into blogging properly this month as I have so many post idea's I really want to spend some time writing. There's a lot going on this month including the THCF calendar launch party and I've also got a lovely weekend booked in a lodge with friends at the end of the month. I love the beginning of Autumn and can't wait to get back into cosy knits as well as visiting Turkey for a week next month too - getting the best of both worlds!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig