Saturday 14 September 2013

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer - Fair



Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer £5.49 (Boots)

Seventeen is always a brand I kind of pass by when I'm in Boots - I think its the name, being 24 I always imagine I'm a little too old to be perusing a brand named after the number I haven't been for 7 whole years. However when I read Gemma from Gemsmaquillage's review I had to give it ago. Seventeen Phwoarr paint concealer is a camouflaging concealer it's super thick and covers up the darkest of dark circles. It comes in 2 shades fair and medium - fair is perfect for me. I have quite oily skin and this being so thick means it lasts really well but I like to add a sweep of ELF's undereye setting powder  so it lasts all day long. I'm super impressed with this for just £5.49 as its so pigmented you only need a really small amount to get good coverage so I think it will last ages too. This is the first thing I've bought from Seventeen probably since I was a teenager and I'll definitely not walk past the stand so quickly next time I'm shopping. The Seventeen lip crayons and blush shades look lovely too. The range is included in Boots current 'buy one get one half price' too so everything works out as a super bargain. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig