Sunday 18 November 2012

November Glossybox 2012


It's Glossybox time again - this month I'm a happy girly I really liked this box. It's god a good mix of different products that all do different things so you know it's going to be fun to try them all out.

Ayuuri Sandlewood Face Cream - Never in my life have I seen a face cream so big. This would last you so long - I actually don't really like the scent. Whenever something contains Patchouli I'm sad I just had the smell of this essential oil and it jumps through this cream quite strongly. I prefer face creams that are unscented or really lightly fragranced as I find ones with such strong scents just break me out. I will be passing this product on to someone lovely as I'm sure if you like the scents it will be fab maybe on a slightly older less acne prone skin type.

Burberry Body Perfume - I love the packaging of this sample. This is how Glossybox perfume samples should be it's ideal for your handbag. I really wanted to love the scent as it's ideal to take just about everywhere with you. For me though this is definitely a scent for a slightly older woman it's very deep and quite strong and will be going to my mum as I know she'll adore it.

Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter - This is my favourite product I love the pump dispenser and the strong mango scent I want to jump in a bath full of it. It's super thick and just a lovely body butter.

Nails Inc Top Coat - A girl can never have enough top coats and this is a particularly nice one in a cute little mini bottle. I like.

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - Me and my skin love dermalogica so I'm excited to try this out. It's a very decent sized sample so I'm looking forward to giving this a good go in the next few weeks.

Overall I loved this box I think Glossybox are getting back to their good range and selection after a few duff boxes in a row. I'm excited to see this year's Christmas box next month as last year's was one of my favourite boxes ever.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig