Friday 23 November 2012

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Purifying Mask


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Purifying Mask £5.95 FeelUnique.com 

I've been reading a lot about face masks recently how good it's made lots of bloggers skin overall. All the reviews I've read have been of some gorgeous looking masks but all of them seem really expensive. I've decided myself to ease myself in gently with this offering from Palmer's Cocoa Butter Purifying Mask. I love Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter so was excited to give some of their skin care a go. 

I've only really used the little sachet face masks you buy for girly sleepovers so it was all pretty new to me but I do know I love what this did and is doing for my skin. I've been using this mask about twice a week and apply it 15 minutes for a shower then thoroughly wash it off in the shower. It's a very thick clay formula that I apply thinly all over but more heavily in problem area's - as seen in the glamorous picture below. 


I've been using this for a few weeks now and it really works well with my skin type. I have normal skin but in the winter it's pretty dry. This clears out my skin without drying it out too - it leaves my face feeling fresh and nourished and my skin really supple. I've loved using this and for just £5.95 and such a large tube I'm really impressed. It's a welcome addition to my skincare routine now the cold winter months have set in and a good face mask is firmly now in my routine. I'd love recommendations of other face masks that are good for normal to dry skin so if anyone has any I'd love to hear . 



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, I think im going to give it a try!! Hopefully it will reduce the visible pores I seem to have at the moment!!

    The Beauty Satchel xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig