Saturday 10 November 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml £9.90 Feel Unique

I picked this up in a recent little over indulgent Feel Unique haul. I've been using this little bottle pretty continuously for a couple of weeks now and I hate that I'm about to say this but I totally get the hype. I thought it would be a little like the Simple Moisture Boost Spray but it so different and has really sold to me the idea having a face spray in my handbag at all times.

I've read that a lot of people really hate the scent of this product but I adore it. It is ridiculously refreshing and has tones of grape and rosemary running through it. It just completely wakes up my skin throughout the day and leaves my make-up looking fresh and glowing after sitting in an office for many many hours. I normally use this first thing in the morning after applying my make-up and then throughout the day if me or my skin are feeling pretty sleepy. I do often get some odd looks from my co-workers opposite as I just sit there spritzing my face midday but I don't really mind. It's worth it for the lovely scent and refreshing finish.

I keep this in my handbag with me all the time so the 30ml is ideal it fits neatly in my mini make-up bag and comes everywhere with me. I've been using it constantly for about 2 weeks now and I've used up so little of the bottle so I think this is going to last so well - not sure I'd ever need the 100ml bottle as for me this is very much an out an about product that I love just whipping out to give my skin a boost wherever I am! I didn't want to like this product as in all honesty it's another extra that I could without having to repurchase but I do love it and I want it in my handbag forever. Has anyone else been sold on the Caudalie Beauty Elixir hype - please leave your reviews below I'd love to read some more reviews :)

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig