Monday 5 November 2012

Models Own - Pinky Brown



Models Own - Pinky Brown £5

When Models Own launched the Beetlejuice collection quite a few months ago it didn't do anything for me at all. I normally lust after their new collections like some kind of mad nail varnish addict but for some reason the swatches of this collection didn't excite me.

However something about this pinky brown spoke to me in during a recent Models Own haul as it just screamed autumn to me. I really like this polish it's like a pink, purple and brown all in one. It's kind of odd polish as it's almost glittery but doesn't come with the horrible task of taking of a glitter polish. I do find this quite hard to wear all week as it's so multifaceted but I do love it for autumn and I'm sure I will be wearing it a lot. I don't think I'm won over by the Beetlejuice type effect on these nail varnishes however I think it's a nice addition to my nail varnishes and nothing like anything else I own.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig