Monday 22 October 2012

Glossybox - October



I have to admit I had pretty much convinced myself that this would be last Glossybox after the disappointment of Septembers box. However as usual I've ended up loving this box yet again which has steered me away from cancelling my subscription again. This month I received the anatomicals body scrub, yves rocher lipstick, dermalogica clean start 3 step skin care and skinetica acne soother.

I received the dermalogica clean start in a box a few months ago and absolutely adored the matte moisturiser that I used up quickly over the summer so I'm happy to have this back and they are all ideal for weekends away and staying over at my boyfriends. I love the Yves Rocher lipstick it's such a bright red and the perfect Christmas party colour (yes I'm already in Christmas mode). Anatomicals always come up with the goods in terms of packaging and the product and I'm sure this scrub will be a winner. Finally I have never heard of Skinetica but I'm always up for trying out products that claim to clear up blemishes and spots.

Overall this box was one of my favourties - I can use all the products in it and I'm excited to try it all. I do kind of wish you could opt out of having the products in an actual box as I've become a little inundated with them and I've run out of idea's of what do with them. I'm sure they'll come in handy as Christmas sets in but for now I seem to have so many that I don't want to throw out as they are so pretty.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig