Sunday 21 October 2012

Feel Unique Haul

Caudalie Beauty Elixir £9.90
Osmo Berber Oil Mask Restoration Therapy with Argan Oil 75ml £3.99 
Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner 75ml £6.05
Philip Kingsley Maximizer 125ml £11.20
Caudalie Grape Water - Limited Edition 200ml £9
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 150ml £22.30

I spend ALOT of time on FeelUnique.com  and I rarely buy anything but the other day I just thought to hell with it. I have a full time job it's time to buy the things I've been lusting after for literally months so I did - my bank balance and more importantly saving balance isn't loving it as much but I just can't wait for it all to arrive so wanted to share my little haul with you.

I picked up Palmer's Cocoa Butter Purifying Mask because I really need a new face mask in my life and the alternatives I've been lusting after have been 3 times the price of this one. I've always loved Palmers products so I'm excited to try this one out.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir is probably the product I read most about on beauty blogs it's a definite I just had to give it a go product. I also ready on the lovely Zoe's post that this Caudalie Grape Water is a good addition to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir if you don't like the smell. I don't even know if I don't like the smell yet but her wonderful review made me want this too.

Osmo Berber Oil Mask is pretty much down to the pretty price point and the fact that I'm a little obsessed with hair oils and hair masks at the moment. I'm excited to get this product on my head.

Phillip Kingsley Scalp Toner and Maximizer are because I have a sad scalp right now and I also always crave more volume. The Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer is actually 40ml and a wee freebie for buying two of the brands products also something I'm so excited to try.

Overall I literally can't wait for this package to arrive at my door it's full of things I've wanted to try for so long and I'm so glad I've just bought them to get over the obsessive blog reading about them. Full reviews on each item will be coming soon but I wanted to share my shopping splurge now as I literally can not contain my excitement :)



SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually used feel unique but it looks like you got a lot of really nice stuff :)

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've discovered the palmer's facial skincare range recently and its been a bit hit and miss! Looking forward to reading a review of the mask :)

    One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig