Saturday 6 October 2012

Essie - Brooch the Subject (773)




Essie Brooch the Subject £6.95 Cheap Smells

I picked up Essie 'Brooch the Subject' in the Fragrance Direct Essie for £1.99 offer which is sadly no long on but this shade is available at cheap smells for £6.95 which is a little cheaper than the £7.99 RRP. I really like Essie polishes and this is not exception. It's a lovely nude shade that is more cream toned than my favourite Models Own Nyla Nude which is more pinky.

I found it needed 3 coats to go completly opaque which is fine if you have the time. It lasts really well and didn't cheap throughout the working week which was a huge bonus! Overall for £1.99 I really can't complain having to use three coats is a little annoying as Models Own is never more than two. It's a very subtle almost skin like shade of nude which is perfect for polished nails at work and everyday.

SHARE:

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig