Friday 26 October 2012

MUA Lipstick Nectar Shade 16




I don't need any more lipsticks I know but I can't help but pick up a MUA purchase every single time I'm in superdrug. For £1 you really can't resist and on this occasion the stand was full to the brim (something I find rare in my local store) I did restrain myself though and I only picked up a few bits. One bring this lipstick in shade 'Nectar (16)' 

It's a gorgeous pinky coral lipstick that is really bright pastel shade. It glides on smoothly and leaves an almost matte finish. It doesn't last all that long but I didn't really mind for £1 it suited my perfectly. Also as it wears off you are left with what looks like a really subtle balm. Overall I love this lipstick and it is the perfect pick me up as winter begins setting in. 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. In this post hublot replica sale speak to an individual about how precisely to build rely on along with your consumers, and also I'd like to accomplish that thus that you are able to be able to encourage more quickly, promote far better, and also in the end bring in more revenue making use of revenue final cartier replica uk or perhaps any strategies for that matter. Usually the one chanel replica you should bear in mind concerning any time creating trust in the watchespects and also present consumers will be that you need to constantly notify the reality. Showing the reality are certain to get an individual inside the place of your reliable good friend due to the fact the watchespects can realize they can rely on an individual. One more rado replica sale which is constantly excellent being making use of efficiently is just proclaiming that there are several imperfections with all the merchandise or perhaps the particular computers that you must promote.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig