Thursday 18 October 2012

Simple Age Resisting Cleansing Wipes


Simple Age Resisting Cleansing Wipes £3.99 Boots

I feel like I never use make-up wipes but really thinking about it I go through them pretty quickly as I'm always picking up a new pack in the supermarket. I am a huge lover of the Simple brand and it is a massive part of my skincare routine so I often tend to pick up any extra bits when I need too. I really liked the age resisting moisturisers when I tried them a few months ago the green tea goodness and first against premature ageing is a winner for me when I'm looking at skin care. 

This is less of a review more just my thoughts because I really like these face wipes - they are super fresh and remove my makeup with ease. I know wipes aren't something I'd use all the time but I love having these with me when I stay over at friends or my boyfriends. I find them ideal in the morning and they really wake me skin up without being overly harsh. Overall Simple ticks all my boxes when it comes to skincare and these wipes are no exception. 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. These wipes are my favourite too, I've been using the Simple range for so long now that I'm not fussed about trying anything else for the time being. They're so soft and gentle on my skin! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig