Monday 3 December 2012

A Catch Up with Life - End of November


Left to right, top to bottom - Stephen's Mini Christmas Tree, Christmas Jumper, Night out, Baileys, Onesies at work for Children in Need, Trapped in the Closet happened, Sleepy Doggle, Spice Jars, Statement nails, Bear Hat, Christmas Jumper, Customising shirt, Deirdre geek glasses,  Kissing reindeers as desk decorations, Organising my life in labelled glossyboxes, new phone case, love at ben howard, my wallpapering master glass in works 'you can do it' class, night out, essie bikini so teeny and technic carnival nails, mini black and decker chocolates, ben howard, like milk to a baby, Stephen's tree again. 

I thought it was time to do a life catch up post for a few reasons - one life is about to get ever so Christmassy and I needed to tie up some instagram love before it gets out of hand. Two I have some exciting news - I put the money down for my first little rented house with a boy on Friday. Aaaa as you can see I'm already buying things like spice jars haha and there will be lots more home related stuff to come - we don't move in until the end of December but I can not wait and am just so excited to start this chapter!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig