Monday 31 December 2012

2012 - The Best Bits

January - April 
Nothing notable happened in these months my life was a blur or journals and trying to make it through to the end of my degree. 

May 14th 
The end happened after four years of living in a very big bubble BAPR bubble my dissertation was handed in I drank lots of cheap bubbles and somehow had finished my degree. 

May/June 
This then left me with a lot of time on my hands - I know longer had to feel guilty for procrastinating and I went on holiday a couple of times to try and get my head back and start being myself again. 


July 
I got myself a grown up job and headed to work with some lovely people in the Omni-Channel Imagery Team for B&Q's website DIY.com. Having a pay cheque pretty much meant July and August could be wrapped up in being able to go out again and not feeling so guilty for my shopping habit. 

August 
THCF officially launched with an amazing party were we raised well over £9,000 to support young people aged 17-25 with cancer in the Southampton area. 


September 
Was basically about this girl, an amazing weekend in London town reuniting with my wife and the girl I have spent most of this year missing being the room next door to me. 


October 
Lodge weekend, one of the best weekend of my year spent relaxing and drinking in a hot tub! 



November 
Was all about graduation so surreal to have finally got there and wear the hat after an amazing four years. 


December
Has just all been about Christmas and preparing to move in with a boy for the very first time. 

I'm spending tonight in a lovely hotel with 11 friends were we're treating ourselves to a fancy dinner and lots and lots of wine. I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a good one (touch wood), spending it living with my love. I'm also so excited to see where we can the charity this year as we have so many exciting idea's I can't wait to get moving with. 

I feel like I'm also working out where I want this blog to be and having so many lovely followers makes me so happy and ridiculously grateful! I love having my own little bit of the web and as long as I keep enjoying doing it I'll be sticking around here. Thank you for reading this year - literally does mean the world that anyone is interested at all in what I have to say.  

I hope everyone has the most amazing New Year's Eve and if you don't - don't fret it's the most over hyped night of the year and it most definitely doesn't set a precedent for the year!


with love, Georgina x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing year, hope you have an even better 2013 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise you were from Southampton! I live close :) Looks like a great year! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig