Monday 24 December 2012

Graduated Glitter Christmas Nails




I've been testing out Christmas nails for the last few weeks - some failed miserably (nail transfers I'm talking to you) some annoyed (nail wraps) and some were just more effort than they were worth (miniature Christmas stickers.) I've plumped with this graduated glitter look for the big day this year as it will go with whatever I chose to wear - obviously something red, gold or black and having such heavy glitter on the tips gives the look real durability and means I won't be chipped by boxing day. I used the same graduated glitter method I mentioned here and I used Models Own Gold Digger, Nails Inc Victoria and Albert and these eBay nail art pens

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I am satisfying to found such helpful post Graduated Glitter Christmas Nails . I actually increased my information after read your blog post which will be important for me,

    marketing dissertation structure

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig