Thursday 6 December 2012

Revlon Matte Lipsticks Stormy Pink & Nude Attitude




Revlon Matte Lipstick £7.49 Boots

Revlon Matte Smoked Peach is one of my all time favourite lipsticks. I blogged about it in January here and have been wearing it so much this year. I picked up shades stormy pink and nude attitude as even though my lips are pretty dry I just love the matte finish of these lipsticks. They wear evenly and last pretty well. I like both shades and love that the nude has a slight gold sheen going through it. I don't think I can wear these lipsticks in the winter as my lips are much dryer than normal but I can't wait to get these out more often next spring. 






SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. These look great. I love Revlon and matte lipsticks, don't understand why I don't have one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smoked peach colour is gorgeous! I need to go check out these again as last time I looked my local Boots hardly had any colours! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig