Saturday 8 December 2012

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster


I really love the idea of adding a serum into my skin care routine - I've so far had some amazing experiences (Caudalie SOS Thirst Quenching Serum) and some neither here nor there experiences (Boots Skin Blemish Defence Serum) So obviously when this little Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster was featured in my Exclusive Glossybox I was excited to give it a go. It smells gorgeous it has a strong grapefruit and orange scent to it that I thought would immediately break me out but its a really natural scent that has not given me a single blemish. It's quite a thick serum but spreads out really well and just absorbs straight into your skin.

I'm really loving it so I did a little research to find out what it is in this product that is really working for me. Ole Henriksen can be seen here - he's a happy looking man who claims to know a lot about skin. His feature in my glossybox is my first encounter with the brand but I love how thorough all of their descriptions are like the following about Truth Serum Collagen Booster -

"Like a daily vitamin for your face, this high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles and prevents further damage. Loaded with antioxidants to fight off environmental aggressors and moisture-binding ingredients to keep your skin nourished and protected, this aromatic serum is absorbed instantly and penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin to provide long term results. Sensitive skin prone to irritation will benefit immensely from the calming properties of this oil-free serum."

This does sum it up it really does feel like the skin alternative to taking a whole host of vitamin C tablets. My skin is so full of moisture after using it and has remained pretty blemish free too despite the cold air which usually turns my face into a dry flaky mess. I've been trying a few other products so I can't wholly put my happy skin down to this product but it is the only product I've changed that gives moisture and on that front this really is doing the job.

After looking on the brands website lots of amazing things have been added to my wish list - the invigorating night gel, power peel, and sheer transformation are all at the top of the list. Is anyone in love with any other Ole Henriksen products?

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig