Tuesday 18 December 2012

Caudalie Grape Water



I picked this up in October when I had a bit of mad Feel Unique splurge. I've read so many good things about Caudalie and as it was just £9 for a huge tube I thought why not give it a go. This is massive, it's an aerosol type dispenser and it is as big as one of those jumbo hairspray cans  I personally find this a little bit annoying for me face sprays are for my desk or my handbag and having a massive one at home means it doesn't get used all that often. 

I am not sure why but I do kind of like this product. It's pretty much fragrance free and very gentle on your face. It's not quite as refreshing as the Beauty Elixir which is my absolute favourite. I can't really tell if this is any better than just a plain old water mist but it does feel nice on your skin. I think this will probably not really get used until next summer when I'm getting all hot in my very own back garden and I need a little refreshing spritz. It's not a product I need or will probably even buy again but it's fun and it is refreshing. For me the Caudalie Beauty Elixir is the winner in Caudalie face mists as it fits in my handbag or on my desk and it smells amazing. 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Really a good information.This helps me lot.Thanks for sharing
    thesis titles

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig