Saturday 1 December 2012

Sunday Moment #2 - December To Do List

I completly stole this post idea from Becky at MilkBubbleTea  I love her blog and I also love Christmas so wanted to be own to do list for December to mark the beginning of the month. I could have easily added all of her idea's on to my list as hers are perfectly Christmassy. Magpie Obsessions is already a pretty Christmassy zone but December will see it taken to a new level - I love this month, this season and this holiday and I can't wait to do all things Christmassy. 


SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. This post has helped me to have another perspective. I am researching this topic for a paper I am writing. Your article provided me great insight of my topic. logo designer || seo web design || banner designer || article writers

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig