Thursday 27 December 2012

What's in my handbag? - December 2012



I still absolutely love reading these posts - anything remotely nosey and I'm there. Room tours, what's in my handbag, what I got for Christmas the lot - I love them. So as I'm packing away my room I also had a little handbag clear out and realised a lots changed since I did the post in July. Most notably I started my job two days after this post went up so my bag has had to adapt a little bit. My bag itself is now a lovely black spiked thing from H&M. It cost £29.99 it's not on their site at the moment but I only bought it about a few weeks ago and there were stacks of them. 


Contents: 
Keys
Pen
Work Swipe Card 
Polo's 
Mini Moo Business Cards
Purse 
Tissues 
Phone
Diary
Make Up Bag (H&M)



Maybelline Fit me! Powder and Foundation in shade 120 (review)
Amor Amor Perfume by Cacharel (review)
Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner 
Mac Lipstick in Hue (review)
L'Oreal Caresse in Dating Coral (review)
Benefit Porefessional (review)
Caudalie Beauty Elixir (review)
Spare contact lens'
Cymex
Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Concealer






SHARE:

3 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig