Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello 2013

Thought I'd write a little photoless hello 2013 post to start the year off nicely and to also fill you in on life a bit. The last two weeks have been crazy manic we got the keys to our new little house on the 29th December so any day around this has pretty much packing, unpacking or building furniture. It's finally all coming together we still need to get quite a few things but moving in was pretty unstressful all in all. So happy to have a little place to call our home and I'm ridiculously loving picking up housey buys.

Once we have everything all complete I might do a post on my make-up storage as I now have my own dressing table which I am crazy in love with and getting ready is even more enjoyable. We spent NYE at the New Place De Vere hotel where myself and 9 friends had what started as a very grown up NYE eating a delicious 5 course meal and ended dancing to R Kelly Bump and Grind and eating MnS biscuits in bed putting the world to rights. I absolutely loved it and it was so much fun to do something completely different to the normal house gatherings.

I'm really excited for 2013 for so many reasons. Firstly to get working on lots of charity events and plans we have been talking about. The Hannah Chamberlain Foundation team are my favourite people and I can't wait to see what we can achieve this year. I'm also really excited to be living with my boy and I'm geekily looking forward to really normal things like movie nights and BBQ's in our own garden this year! I loved 2012 it was an all round brilliant year and I hope 2013 is just as good! I've made a few New Year's resolutions that I think I'll keep to myself as I often find sharing them jinx's the whole momentum behind them a little bit.

I have lots of plans for my blog as well now I'm settled with internet access I hope to start posting more regularly and get some long overdue posts up. I have an exciting giveaway planned for my 200 follower count too so I'm excited to reach this milestone :)

I hope everyone had an amazing NYE - bring on 2013!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig