So Blig has gone out to eat pasta, drink beer and spend some money in a casino and I'm sat at home catching up on the last 6 episodes of eastenders in front of a dimplex heater (our boilers broke) and I just received a lovely tweet from Emma at 'the simple life of emma' who has been ever so kind to nominate me for a Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers with 200 followers or less. The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them. You must write 11 random facts about yourself. You must answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you and you must make up 11 new questions and nominate 11 other bloggers.
So as I have a free evening and because I loved reading Emma's entry I thought I'd get this little post going right here and now.
1. I hate both cucumber and coriander incredible amounts.
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with trashy TV
3. My top 5 celebrity men are so so strange, Gordon Ramsay & Max Branning to give you a taste
4. I am a trustee for a charity 'The Hannah Chamberlain Foundation' and it means the world to me
5. I'd like Eamon Holmes to be my uncle
6. I like cheese too much
7. I like rose wine even more
8. I can't put my kindle down right now - hunger games
9. I'm a little bit obsessed with animal prints on shirts and cushions and pretty much everything
10. My favourite film is 'a little princess'
11. I have weakness for lipsticks
Nominee's (sorry I can't do 11)
1. Kayleigh at Beauty Bows
2. Jessica at All Dolled Up
3. Taz at Talulah's Attic
4. Rachel at Birdy Lips x
5. Jay Jay at Avec JayJ
1. Which year has been your best so far and why?
Probably 2012 I graduated, had some amazing holidays, started a grown up job and moved in with a boy :0
2. If you could only use one beauty product and had to ditch the rest what would it be?
Have to be mascara I feel ridiculously naked without it!
3. What is your biggest skincare problem and how do you overcome it?
Dry blemish prone skin - currently tacking it with serums and decent moisturisers that hydrate without clogging up my pores.
4. What is your all time favourite product?
VIVO Baked Bronzer in Healthy Glow
5. If you had unlimited funds, what would you buy first?
A mulberry handbag
6. What has blogging done for you?
It's become the girl next door and my beauty outlet
7. We all know water should be our Number 1 priority, but do you drink enough?
Yes easily drink 3 litres a day
8. Do you have a guilty pleasure? What is it?
Gordon Ramsay - can't get enough of the man!
9. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Depends who I'm with and how comfortable I am in the situation
10. What would your ideal holiday be?
A relaxing beach, a beautiful pool and cocktails on tap
11. What is your main goal of 2013?
To save money and spend more wisely.
1. What do you think is the worst quality in a person?
2. What is your favourite foundation?
3. What is your best beauty tip?
4. Are you a night in or night out kinda girl?
5. Did you make any New Year's resolutions if so what?
6. What's your guilty pleasure?
7. What food makes you squirm?
8. Would you go public if you won the lottery?
9. What is your biggest vice?
10. Do you have a sweet or savoury tooth?
11. What's your biggest dream?