Monday 10 September 2012

Empties #4



1. Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion - £2.99  
Love this cleansing lotion although I'd say it is more toner than cleansing. I blogged about the Clinique clarifying lotion in March here and although I loved it the Clean and Clear lotion is an amazing dupe but better. It's a hell of a lot cheaper and it doesn't feel as harsh on my skin. I've already repurchased this - it's a huge part of my skin routine both day and night and I think it's a product that's definitely around to stay.

2 & 3. Models Own Coral Reef & Nyla Nude - £5  (review)
I love both of these polishes and have used them pretty much daily since buying them both. I will of course be repurchasing as soon as Models Own facebook page hits 100,000 likes here. When they do they are giving 50% off everything so if you haven't liked them yet get over to the page and do it! I want so many new shades but holding out for this amazing offer!

4. LancĂ´me Teint Miracle Foundation SPF 15 30ml £23
I've been reaching for this a lot recently - I only have a miniature one I received in a Glossybox. I don't know why but I've been loving it more and more. It's lasted ages and I think a full bottle and full review will be on it's way very soon.

5. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner £4.99 each (review)
I love this shampoo and conditioner as previously reviewed but I can't find it in any stores at the moment! All the other Tresemme shampoo's are currently on offer in supermarkets so I've picked up a different type and will be reviewing soon. I'm a huge Tresemme fan so I'm looking forward to trying this new set out as I'm sure it won't disappoint.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig