Sunday 16 September 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Light





 I'm a little late on the Maybelline BB wagon as I know it's been out for a while - but the L'Oreal Revitalift BB Cream I reviewed back in April here has lasted me well and I very nearly repurchased it. Never one to think there isn't better out there though I wanted to give the Maybelline version a go. It retails in Boots for £7.99 (although is currently on 2 for £10 across the brand) and is available in four shades - light, universal glow, medium and dark. I normally buy medium with BB creams as I find once blended in they suit my skin tone better but with Maybelline the medium was just too dark for my naturally fair skin so I went with light. 

I thought I'd love the out of line named Universal Glow but in the store the colour just seemed not to blend in with my skin at all. I'd love to see reviews on this shade so if anyone has any please link below. 

I really like this cream overall I think it does what it says on the back of the bottle more than any other BB cream I've used. It blends really well to my skin tone and gives good every day coverage leaving my skin glowing without the need for any radiance products on top. For my skin that's pretty dry at the moment I do need to use moisturiser with it or else I do get left with dry patches which is probably down to my skin tone more than anything else. 

Overall I really like this version of the BB cream phenomina. Will I buy it again? Probably not but only because I am ridiculosuly fickle and I'm sure something else will be on the market that I'll be lusting after when this one comes out. However for now this cream is firmly in my every day make-up routine! 
 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig