Wednesday 19 September 2012

Cacharel Amor Amor



This has forever been my favourite perfume. Nothing has come close ever. I've been stupid and spent the last two years trying to replace it going for more expensive brands that just never quite did it for me. I first bought Cacharel's Amor Amor when I was 13 and I fell in love with it. I went through bottle after bottle year after year and I have still never grown old of it. 30ml retails for £14.99 in Superdrug and you can often pick it up for just £10 in Christmas sales. 

It has hits of vanilla & jasmine set off by blackcurrant and is just the perfect scent for me. I am vowing now to continually make sure I have a bottle on my shelf so I can always turn to it. I have never worn this for a single day without someone asking what perfume I'm wearing it smells that good. 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love this perfume too. I used to wear it when I was younger but haven't in ages. It's a classic :)
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig