Thursday 19 April 2012

eBay listings - April

I'm so low on money right now and I've also got a busting wardrobe so the only answer was of course eBay :). I've done this post to basically show you the items I've listed today. I start all my items at just 99p and they will all be listed for 10 days (so will finish on Sunday 29th April) I only ship to the UK and all items come from a smoke free and pet free household. Ashamedly I have quite a few brand new things amongst them that have been gifts or I've bought in haste (often in the wrong size) :/ If you have any questions please ask I've left all the links underneath each item but my eBay seller name is caloni24























Faith Platform Cerise Pink Heels Peep Toe Size 6 NWOB









Black String Tie Bikini Size 12D/DD




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig