Friday 27 April 2012

Loreal Caresse Dating Coral & Aphrodite Scarlet






I haven't particularly jumped on the lip butter wagon as they didn't really appeal and I was a little unsure what I would get from them in comparison to a lipstick or lip balm. However all loreal products are currently on buy one get one half price at superdrug and the beautifully packaged caresse range jumped out at me. I can't find the link on the superdrug website but they are £7.99 and also available here at boots

I wasn't really sure what to expect from them as it was my first 'lip butter' type experience. I actually have fallen a little bit in love with these two shades. They are super creamy in application and even though they don't last long in comparison to most other lipsticks I own they just ooze day wear and so easy to apply. I really love the packaging and think the colour range is spot on. I bought 'dating coral' which is a super gorgeous nudey coral and 'aphrodite scarlet' which is the perfect amount of pink. They are packed with far more colour than you ever get in a balm but still ooze the real creamy consistency I love. 

Aphrodite Scarlet

Dating Coral 

Has anyone else tried the Loreal Caresse range are there other shades I need whilst they are still on offer? 



SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I love both these colours! The coral one looks gorgeous for summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dating coral is my favourite :)
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got fashionista pink, I recently did a post on it! I've been wanting to try dating coral for ages but it was sold out for such a long time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these colours are flippin gorgey!
    also im having a giveaway on my blog that id love you to enter :) x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig