Wednesday 18 April 2012

Magpie Obsessions.


So I've been thinking about doing this for a little while as 'Little Pretty Things' just wasn't doing it for me. Also as there's a whole host of little pretty things out there in the world I didn't think it really allowed me to put my stamp on my own little bit of the web. So I've gone for a name change and thought it was either time to do it now I'd never get around to doing it. 

I've gone with 'magpie obsessions' as it kind of sums me up - I like anything that sparkles, it just sticks out to me and it ends up in my life. Obsessions just because since starting this blog I've realised I'm pretty obsessive I go through a lipstick faze and end up with 20 then a blusher one and the same will happen. I think this name just fits and will be around to stay. 

I just wanted to give you a little introduction and let you know I've changed the link - 

I hope it doesn't cause too much confusion - I figured to get it done within the first few months of my blogging life would be easiest :) My love of make-up and pretty things continues just with a bit of a different name. 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig