Saturday 7 April 2012

Tresemme Liquid Gold


Since bleaching my hair for the 'ombre' effect its been in need of a little TLC as all the stripping I did to it really took its toll. I've wanted Moroccan Oil for so long but I just can't justify its £32 price tag at all (well currently on a student income) I loved the mini hair oil that came in my February Glossybox  the Phil Mitchell one just smells so nice with its ginger scent. However I can't find the range in any stores I've been in. If anyone does see it in a boots or other high street store please let me know!

So following my love for the Phil Mitchell hair oil and its quick disappearance from using it so much I went on a hunt to find a replacement. I've seen a few reviews of this tresemme version and even though most brands are doing hair oils now but this one stuck out due to its price of just £6.99. (I can't find it online but it is in store.) 

I really love this product it smells lovely - its smell is quite sweet and reminds me of being in a hair salon it has that kind of scent to it if that makes any kind of sense? After three and half hours of bleaching the tips of my hair were like straw and tangled constantly! This oil after just a week has bought my hair back to a normal condition and if anything is now silkier and feels stronger than before I attacked it. I think its price is spot on and has a really handy pump for application. I use it after washing my hair and it does slow down the drying process a bit but I have no problem with this - I also use it to style the ends and keep them from flying all over the place. 

Hair oil is only something I've recently been using but it has made such a huge difference to the condition of my hair I will be using it forever more - I hope some more hair brands start bringing out their own versions to try in all different scents :) 




SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. ohhh ive never heard of this for some reason, but like you i cant justify the morroccan oil price tag!! i might check this out, im always in the market for a hair treatment oil!! great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have done a review on this :) I have been eyeing it up for a while so might have to take a trip to the shops ;)

    http://lovemakeupfashionlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this! I tried another Tresemme one and wasn't impressed but if I see this around I'll have to pick it :)

    lauraxamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't really get paul mitchell in high street stores. Go to a salon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this product, i've had it for ages but only thought about writing a post on it after seeing yours :)

    Great review,

    xx
    http://theellenextdoor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig