Thursday 5 April 2012

Loreal - EverPure No Sulphate Colour Care



I signed up to the Loreal Insider  portal a few months ago because I do love Loreal products and I also love a good competition. I regularly sign up for their samples and any different things they have going on. It's also a cool way to view their entire product range and any new things they have coming out. 

I was very excited when these full size samples landed through my door as I've had my eye on them for a little while. They are no sulphate shampoo and conditioners, I recieved the colour care as that's what matches my online profile and is also what I'd pick up in store.

I'm not particularly brand loyal when it comes to shampoo or conditioner I literally buy what ever one is on offer and often in a pink bottle if I'm honest. I really like this set though its left my hair feeling incredibly clean and super soft - especially after all of its recent bleaching action. I also love the smell of this its a really refreshing mint that is just gorgeous. I know as its a new product its on offer in most stores at the moment I've seen it in supermarkets for 2 for £7 and in Boots its on 3 for 2 also. 

If your hair is coloured and a little dry then I highly recommend these products - they are a little on the pricey side in my opinion but that's probably more because I just buy discounted hair care. I try not to buy the same shampoo's twice in a row but I will definitely go back to these - they just smell so good! 

Has anyone tried this range yet? What do you think? 






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig