Wednesday 1 February 2012

Matt Finish Top Coat E.L.F. - Review



After reading lots of good things about the E.L.F brand I bought a haul of products recently (blog to follow soon) and got an incredible amount for just £13. One of the stand out products for me within the range (after spending ages trying to choose what to buy!) Was the Matt Finish top coat nail varnish. I love matt nail varnishes but they are so hard to come by as nearly all of my favourite colours are in gloss. As a nail varnish addict I was very excited to find this little bottle and at only £1 it was definitely worth a go. 

To try this varnish out I used my standard favourite Nyla Nude by Models Own. When you put the matt finisher on it's still really shiny so waiting for it to dry I wasn't expecting much. Then it dried like this ... 



I love it! It gives a really high end finish and is pure matte. I've never seen a matte top coat on the market although I'm sure they exist I think it's a perfect idea because you can simply matte every single colour you own. It has already been added to my top nail products I just wish I'd found it sooner! Nyla Nude is now Matte!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig