Friday 10 February 2012

Just Bitten, Passion - Revlon

When I enter Boots I seem to lose my senses and most of all any thought of how much money is in my bank account. So last night the internet was down (fabulous service from Virgin Media once again) and I decided to go through my masses of boxes of the many cosmetics and hair products I seem to have accumulated. I found about 5 things that I absolutely love which have some how managed to find their way to the bottom of a box or the back of a cabinet. So I'm going to be sharing them over the next weeks or so. 


The first thing I found and was completely gutted I'd let make it to the bottom of a box was this Revlon Just Bitten lipstain and balm. It retails for £7.99 in boots and is available in 7 colours. My one is in 'Passion' which for me is a very bright pink but I've actually noticed they do a brighter pink called 'Flame' which looks gorgeous. 

As I've said before I can't wear lipgloss products as there's something in them that makes my lip swell and puff and go all horrible so I stick to lipsticks and lip creams. I love the idea of lip stains because if your lazy like me and don't want to top up your lipstick whilst you're out they're perfect for keeping colour. Revlon isn't a brand I would normally buy but this product just stood out for me for those reasons. 

This product has a felt tip type applicator on one end which makes it super easy to apply. The other end has a flat completely colourless balm. I find the lip-stain isn't actually that drying and I don't have to use the balm applicator much at all. It's perfect that it's included though as it does really bring the colour out when applied on top. 


I really love this product it's perfect for me. I'm so glad I found it amongst everything that had been lost. I will be getting a more neutral tone soon for smoky eye days. 



SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I've really wanted to buy the lip stains, but have been put off by people telling me they dry out. Have you had any problems with this?

    looks goegrous btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the NYC lip stains are pretty good, they dont last a tremendous amount of time, but as they wear off you really can't tell, and they looks really natural with a lip balm over the top!


    www.justmejustsam.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lip stains! I really like the Tarte ones (:
    Adorable blog!

    Heart,
    Pai

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig