Wednesday 1 February 2012

Re-opening my eBay store for business


So the January blues have set in a month late for me and my MOT is due, o and I drove into the back of a woman last night (which is a whole other story) anyways I have lots planned in February and thought it was definitely time for a clear out so I'm selling some goodies on eBay that I thought I'd share. Basically as a little bit of self promotion. 



Crazily I actually have lots more to put on but I don't have time today so have decided to do it in two hits! Also the post office lady gets crazy angry at lots of parcels (which is ironic really as it's her job - but I don't want to anger her she has the power of my parcels) so I thought this might soften the blow for her.
All items start at 99p :) 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig