Tuesday 17 July 2012

Final Pre-Birthday Wishlist

1. PLEATED DIP HEM SKIRT in coral - £28 TOPSHOP
2. Love Rocks Dreams Come True If You Really Want Them To Bangle - £20
3. ALDO TEBEAU Clutch £17.49
4. INLAYED FILAGREE CUFF £16 Warehouse
5. Waterfall draping jacket Dorothy Perkins - £27
6. Black Skater Skirt - Dorothy Perkins - £18



One of my final wishlists pre-birthday, this was initially going to just be clothes but some accessories snuck in there as a lot of the clothes I want at the moment are pretty boring :) Just a few things I've seen whilst endlessly looking online for pretty things. I think this wishlist is actually quite sensible as everything on here could be worn and used endlessly! I am in real need for a black skater style skirt for nights out and work and just about everything so that's definitely going to be bought ASAP.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig