Saturday 21 July 2012

Go High or Go Home


1. Orange and Grey Platform Court Shoes £24.99 New Look
2. PUG Suede Wedges £65 ASOS 
3. Rinks £31.45 ALDO
4. Paramount Pointed Wedges £35 ASOS
5. Pandora Wedges with Colour Block £45 ASOS
6. Mega Navy Wedge £40 Dorothy Perkins 

I'm a massive believer that a heel should be high, or you should just go without a heel. This became truer than ever when I tore a ligament in my foot and had to spent 6 months not wearing a heel - no outfit looked right and it just made getting ready so much harder! I am loving wedges at the moment and have put together this little collection of shoes I'm lusting after. I feel my shoe collection is all a bit neutral and black so slowly trying to add some colour into my shoe rack ... 

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I definitely live by that motto too...love these heels! xx

    oliviamarianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the floral wedges are total beauties! xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig