Monday 16 July 2012

St Moriz Self Tanning Lotion



I'm a huge St. Moriz fan mostly due to the price of their products. I picked this up at my local Savers for just £2.99. I've only ever used their mousse before which I always buy in shade dark. The lotion doesn't come in shades but I'd say it was pretty similar to dark but after development it isn't quite as dark as the mousse. 

I normally prefer lotions to mousse's because I find you can get a more even coverage however for some reason I much prefer the mousse from St. Moriz. I find the mousse glides on a lot easier and gives me a fuller tan to the lotion. I do like the lotion don't get me wrong it ticks all the boxes and does the job perfectly. I have just found that with this brand I prefer the colour and coverage that I get from mousse. 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blogs and I’m impressed! Very helpful information specially the remaining part I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.
    Spray Tan in NYC

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig