Little bit of a foody post today - I popped this bad boy on instagram a few weeks ago and so many people asked what was in it so I thought I'd do a wee recipe post on it. This feeds two hungry belly's!
What you need:
Newmans Cajun Marinade
- Chop your pork fillet in half and slather in Newmans Cajun Marinade cover and pop in the fridge - leave it for as long as you can go drink wine and let the meat soak up the deliciousness.
- Chop the marrow in half and chop out all of the rubbish middle bit of it so you are left with two marrow boats. Put face down on a baking tray and spray with fry light or drizzle in olive oil depending on how healthy you want to be.
- Cut out the middle of the peppers and pop them on the baking tray bottom side up too.
- Put both in the oven for about 25 minutes 150 degrees
- Whilst they are cooking get chopping all the other ingredients and add hot water to the bulgar wheat
- Literally chop anything you want for this just chop it all relatively small we went for chorizo, onions, mushroom, tomato, olives and jalapeño peppers.
- Put half into the cooked bulgar wheat and stir
- Get the pork in a pan with some fry light and get it nice and crispy on the outside
- Turn the peppers and marrow over and fill the peppers with the bulgar wheat mixture and the marrow with the other half of the chopped bowl of deliciousness.
- Let the pork cook through and pop the veg back in the oven for about 15 minutes
- Serve and drizzle the pork in even more cajun marinade.
It was delicious - the oils from the chorizo just cover all of the fillings so perfectly and you are left with a taste sensation :)