Sunday 8 July 2012

Instagram Update - End of June Beginning of July.


Left to right - top to bottom: After two years of being in a relationship we made it facebook official, Lipsy sent this gorgeous dress for the charity raffle, reunited with the doggle, Glossybox x3 for our raffle, Lovely email from boots reminding me its my birthday this month :), back on the fruit, with my madre on her 50th, making home made mojito's, loving the pastel peach nails inc varnish included in instyle magazine, I read 50 shades I didn't want a Christian Grey, We went to exbury gardens and went on a choo choo steam train, Legally Blonde the musical, making stir fry, cocktails celebrating with the girls, some signed football shirts for the charity auction, the cute sign for our steam train ride! 

You can follow me on instagram: Georgina Callen 





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig